About Me

My photo
I was born in Michigan and raised in The San Fernando Valley in California where I currently reside. I guess I'm what they call a "Valley Girl". I have experienced many things over the last thirty something years of my life...many have been heartbreaking. However, there have been many joys, three include, giving my life to Jesus, getting married and giving birth to my daughter Kemaya. Thank you God for such a precious gift!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My prayer for today

LORD, planning is good and preparation is wise, but true
refuge and protection are only in You. Help me not put confidence
in my own means or in anyone or anything else, but trust You to take
care of everything that concerns my life. You are my hope, my
refuge, and my protection from anything that could ever come against
me. Thank You, Lord! In Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

tammi said...

Amen. Oh, how I need to pray this more often!

Denise said...

May God always bless you sweetly.