About Me

My photo
I was born in Michigan and raised in The San Fernando Valley in California where I currently reside. I guess I'm what they call a "Valley Girl". I have experienced many things over the last thirty something years of my life...many have been heartbreaking. However, there have been many joys, three include, giving my life to Jesus, getting married and giving birth to my daughter Kemaya. Thank you God for such a precious gift!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What is a Blog?

Today marks the first day of my blogging experience. My page is a work in progress. I still have a lot to learn about the Blogging World and plan on spending some time to expand my knowledge about "Blogging".

I was led to become a blogger today after reading serveral posts and blogs on Christian Women Online website. If you are a woman and a Christian, this is a good site to visit. Today I joined the "Live Well" blog group. I'm interested in eating healthier, exercising and living in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. I'm excited about the networking and the encouragement that I will be able to give and receive from the group.

Thanks for visiting my blog and God Bless!

4 comments:

tammi said...

Well, well, let me be the first to welcome you to the wild world of blogging!! And to Living Well as well. I hope you'll find encouragement here.

tammi said...

PS. Live Well Wednesdays is at my place this week and next while Darlene's on holidays.

Juliet Fieldew said...

Hi there, welcome to our bloggy group of sisters from around the globe. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I found you on Live Well. Hope you very much enjoy your journey.
God bless, Juliet.

Denise said...

Welcome to blog world, hope you enjoy it sweetie.